- Suspended users are now redirected to the
suspended_urlor a Sabil hosted suspended page.
- Calling attach multiple times does not add multiple overlays.
- Added the ability to change the language & add your own language to the blocking dialog.
- The internal format of the language files to reduce size of library
- Fixed a bug introduced by the previous version causing
on_other_device_logoutcall to be skipped.
- Added default identity detection.
identityparameter to the
attachfunction to expose device identification apis.
- The SDK now listens to remote events if the
on_current_device_logoutcallback is provided.
- Returns the proper response for the
device_id) if the
show_blocking_dialogis set to false.
- The library now exports two versions: an
- Reduced size of library to ~23K.
- Reduced size of library to ~60K.
Sabilobject to window so that websites can directly import it using script tags.
- Removed unnecessary dependencies in favor of using the open source code directly.
- Reduced payload size by 95%.
- Stored device id locally to allow device lookup by id.